From body oils to 80s vinyls, this tour features a variety of must-see stores in the undefeated city.
1. Benamôr: Go down to Rua das Flores, just a 9-minute walk from Moon & Sun Porto, and discover the famous cosmetics shop Benamôr, whose relaxing atmosphere is reminiscent of old pharmacy facilities. You will also have the opportunity to try the various ranges of hygiene and beauty products first-hand: all you have to do is freely use the iconic marble washbasins positioned in the central area of the store.
2. Mon Père: Known as Camden Town in a small way, Mon Père stands out for the colorful tones that fill the second-hand clothing store. A 3-minute walk from Hotel Moon & Sun Porto will take you to typical 80's coats, bold sunglasses and jeans of all shapes and sizes.
3. Almada 13: This former hardware store gives life to a modern fashion space, where you can find the next birthday gift for your irreverent friend, from unique prints to personalized tote bags. The shop is just a 5-minute walk from Hotel Moon & Sun Porto.
4. Ó Gallery: Countless illustrations fill the space that, in addition to being an art gallery, sells original works by young local and international artists. Walk 5 minutes from Hotel Moon & Sun Porto and be dazzled by the works of Angela Dalinger and Maria Imaginário in the most artistic street in the city.
5. Louie Louie: As soon as you leave the Hotel Moon & Sun Porto, turn right and follow the music to Louie Louie, the oldest record store in the city. There you will find albums for all age groups, from CDs of hip-hop hits to classic jazz vinyls.